Welcome to Stone Mountain Family Practice
Stone Mountain Family Practice was established in 1982, by Dr’s Martha Crenshaw and Catherine Huggins. Family Medicine is one of the most challenging specialties in medicine today. It requires physicians to have a great breadth of knowledge and understanding. Our Family Practitioners and staff lovingly and adeptly treat patients from ages birth to 100+ years and strive to provide the highest standard of medicine in a friendly family oriented environment.
Our physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Family Physicians.
Our office is enhanced by our Physician Assistant (PA’s), Kanani Floyd. PA's examine, diagnosis and treat patients. Physician Assistants work under the direct supervision of the attending physicians. We take this opportunity to welcome you to the practice.
We appreciate that you have chosen us to provide your healthcare needs. Our Mission is to provide patient-focused service and compassionate support with the goal of "making people healthy".
We promise to...
- Provide you with the highest quality of service and the best utilization of our resources.
- To act honestly and ethically in all relationships.
- Value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Respond through a caring environment, that combines prevention and comprehensive clinical skills.
What we ask of you...
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't.
- Bring your insurance card, drivers license and co - pay at the time of visit, cash, checks, credit cards are accepted.
- If you move your residence, change your phone number, or change your insurance please advise our office of this new information, this information will be asked of you at every office visit.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions.
- Let us know when we have done well; we strive daily to have our patients satisfied with our treatment of you because your health is important to us.